King snake Facts
The snakes are always a creature to scare and scream us. Most of the people don’t even want to touch it. Because, these scariness all comes from their venom. Some snakes like Black Mamba can kill a fully grown in minutes. Also, there are some snakes can swallow a man, should not neglect this fact that snake wont want to fight with us. Other than they just get fear on us and spits the venom. Snakes are second animal in the sorting of humans killed by animals, after mosquitoes.
1. The longest living snake species is king snakes. And they live from 20 to 30 years.
2. Some species of king snakes are under the endangered species.
3. They wont hide and attack like tigers or other snakes like rattle snakes. Instead, they chase the prey.
4. The diet of King Snakes are the other snakes like cannibals. They eat all venomous snakes.
5. King snakes live under the soil mostly and can be identified by their colors and round heads.
6. They mostly lay eggs inside rotting woods and the hatching time is 2 – 3 months.
7. An old myth on this snakes are, a species named milk snake suck the milk from cow’s udder.
8. A bite from king snake wont do anything. But, it sometimes may cause bleeding.
9. Most attractive snakes are King Snakes and also kept as pets in many houses. Because, of their enchanting color pattern.
10. King snakes cant be a king. Because, they are not venomous and can be handled by a child.
Even, it can be a non venomous snake. But, we should take the first aid on the area of wound as per physician’s advice. Hence, handling a man or animal gently wont become wrong. As hard we go like much we get from them, it may be a karma effect.